We work with you in behavior support.
Elite Behavior Analysis specializes in providing behavioral services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, treating problematic behavior, and trainings for teachers and direct care support agencies.
In homes, in schools, and in direct care support environments, our qualified staff of Behavior Analysts possess a wide scope of experience and credentials. Whether we are working with school systems, direct care support agencies, or in-home, Elite is ready to meet your needs. Contact us today.
Our Services Include:
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
- Behavior treatments for individuals with verbally aggressive, physically aggressive and defiant behavior
- Behavior treatment programs developed based on client’s individual needs
- Implementation of reinforcement based and punishment free behavior models
- Treatments for behaviors related to Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury and other developmental disabilities
- Functional behavior assessments and Functional Analysis
- Replacement behavior strategies
- Tracking and analyzing data to ensure reliable treatment outcomes
- Development and implementation of Behavior Support Plans and Crisis Prevention Plans
- Professional development trainings for school systems and special education programs
- Due process mediation services for school systems
- Parent training
- Behavior reporting and presentation of services for IEPs and COSs
Contact us today to find out how we can serve you.