We offer behavior support in schools.
Elite specializes in providing behavioral services to children and adults with developmental disabilities, treating problematic behavior, and trainings for teachers and direct care service providers. Our staff of behavior analysts possess a wide scope of experience and credentials. Whether it’s services for school systems, direct care support agencies, or in-home, Elite will meet your needs.
On-Site services include:
- Seminars and training events enhancing classroom environment
- Professional development trainings for school systems and special education programs
- Measuring, tracking and analyzing data to ensure reliable treatment outcomes
- Replacement behavior strategies
- Parent training
- Due process mediation services for school systems
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
- Behavior treatments for individuals with verbally aggressive, physically aggressive and defiant behavior
- Behavior treatment programs developed based on a client’s individual needs
- Implementation of reinforcement based and punishment free behavior models
- Treatments for behaviors related to Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury and other developmental disabilities
- Functional behavior assessments and Functional Analysis
- Development and implementation of Behavior Support Plans and Crisis Prevention Plans
- Behavior reporting and presentation of services for IEPs and COSs
Elite would like the opportunity to work with you in your school. Contact us today.